Xuexue Liu is a MSCA postdoctoral researcher in the CAGT group, she has long been committed to the excavation and protection of Chinese domestic horse germplasm resources. Both bioinformatic analysis and experimental skills are acquired during her doctoral study. In 2019, she was awarded the International Postdoctoral Exchange Fellowship Program in China to support her postdoctoral research work.
- Liu X, Zhang Y., Li Y., et al. (2019) EPAS1 gain-of-function mutation contributes to high-altitude adaptation in Tibetan horses. Molecular Biology Evolution. msz158.
- Liu X-X, Pan J-F, Zhao Q-J, et al. (2018) Detecting selection signatures on the X chromosome of the Chinese Debao pony. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics. 135:84–92.
- Pu Y., Zhang Y., Zhang T., Han J., Ma Y. & Liu X. (2020) Identification of Novel lncRNAs Differentially Expressed in Placentas of Chinese Ningqiang Pony and Yili Horse Breeds. Animals 10.
- Liu X, Ma Y, Jiang L (2017) Genomic regions under selection for important traits in domestic horse breeds. Frontiers of Agricultural Science and Engineering 4: 289-294.
- Ma Q*, Liu X*, Pan J, et al. (2017) Genome-wide detection of copy number variation in Chinese indigenous sheep using an ovine high-density 600 K SNP array. Scientific Reports, 7.