Permanent CNRS researcher
In charge of the outreach and communication for CAGT with C. Theves
Scientific officer at the service of communication, Delegation Occitanie Ouest – DR14
email : email@example.com
Phone : +33 5 61 14 55 03
Morgane Gibert is a permanent CNRS researcher and an anthropological biologist with a background in ecology. She is interested in how socio-ecological factors drive population dynamics and human biological diversity as well as how human past activities impacted human environment including biodiversity.
Most of her researches focused now on the Pyrenean area and used to manage research at the meso- or micro-geographical level allowing cross-discplinary approaches. She is implied in the AmphiPYR (funded by the Labex DRIIHM-ANR-11-LABX-0010) and the PAPEL Project (leaded by S. Jacob, funded by Region Occitanie and supported by ZA PYGAR)
She is also involved in outreach and communication for CAGT and for the CNRS and member of the steering committee of Zone Atelier PYGAR (RZA-INEE)
Exhibitions and Communications
- Cycle Sciences en cours, (scientific officer) programmation CNRS Occitanie Ouest-Muséum de Toulouse (2020-)
- Cycle Homme, tu m’étonnes, (scientific officer) programmation CNRS Occitanie Ouest-Muséum de Toulouse puis Université Fédérale (2004-2018)
- Empreinte-emprise : l’humain et son environnement, une longue histoire, photographic exhibition Quai des Savoirs – CNRS
- Human Demain (member of the scientific committee) exhibition, coproduction Quai des savoirs/Muséum de Toulouse – 2018
- Human Biodiversity in Oriental Siberia International Polar Year 2010 – (funded by ANR, Fete de la Science and CNRS)
- Bouakaze C, Delehelle F, Saenz-Oyhéréguy N, Moreira A, Schiavinato S. et al. 2020. Predicting haplogroups using a versatile machine learning program (PredYMaLe) on a new mutationally balanced 32 Y-STR multiplex (CombYplex): Unlocking the full potential of the human STR mutation rate spectrum to estimate forensic parameters. Forensic Science International: Genetics , Elsevier, 2020, 48, pp.102342. ⟨10.1016/j.fsigen.2020.102342⟩
- Magnaval JF, Leparc-Goffart I, Gibert M, Gurieva A, Outreville Jet al. (2016) A Serological Survey About Zoonoses in the Verkhoyansk Area, Northeastern Siberia (Sakha Republic, Russian Federation). Vector Borne Zoonotic Dis. Feb ;16(2):103-9.
- Cadamuro VC, Bouakaze C, Croze M, Schiavinato S, Tonasso L et al. 2014. Determined about sex : Sex-testing in 45 primate species using a 2Y/1X sex-typing assay. Forensic Sci Int Genet. Sep 22 ;14C:96-107. doi : 10.1016/j.fsigen.2014.09.010.
- Rocanin-Arjo A, Rodriguez-Botigue L, Esteban E, Theves C, Evdokkimova LE et al. 2013. Close genetic relationships in vast territories : autosomal and X chromosome Alu diversity in Yakuts from Siberia. Anthropol Anz. 70(3):309-17.
- Morgane Gibert, G. Larrouy. 2010. Anthropological genetics and human ecology. Edited by I.M.Pires, M. Gibert and L. Hens, International Centre for Human Ecology. Studies in Human Ecology, pp. 91-104, 2010